Enacted on January 22, 2020
We are fully aware of our social mission to protect all personal information handled by our company and will comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of the rights of the individual and personal information.
In addition, we hereby declare that we have established a personal information protection management system to embody the policies described below, and that we will make company-wide efforts to continuously improve the system while always being aware of the latest trends in information technology, changes in social demands, and changes in the business environment.
The Company shall appropriately acquire, use, and provide personal information handled in the drone business, employment of employees, and personnel management, etc., and shall not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use. In addition, we will take measures to ensure this.
We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other standards.
In order to prevent risks such as leakage, loss, and damage of personal information, we will take reasonable safety measures, inject management resources that match the actual situation of the business, and continuously improve the security system for personal information. In addition, we will promptly take corrective measures in the event of an emergency.
We will respond promptly and sincerely to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
We will review and improve our personal information protection management system in a timely and appropriate manner based on changes in the environment and actual conditions surrounding our company.
We will make this policy known to all employees, and make it available to anyone at any time by posting it on our website, pamphlets, etc.
World Scan Project Co.
Representative Director Ryohei Uetaki
Handling of Personal Information
1. Name of the business
World Scan Project, Inc.
2. Name or title, affiliation and contact information of the administrator (or its agent)
Department: Administration Department, World Scan Project Co.
TEL: 03-6670-1692 (Office hours: 10:00 - 19:00 *Closed on weekends and holidays)
3. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information for the following purposes the following are the purposes of use when personal information is obtained directly from the person in writing (including via website, e-mail, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "written documents")
- Customer information
- To provide equipment and services in the sale of drones and peripheral equipment, provision of drone schools, and provision of peripheral services
- Business partner informatio
- For business negotiations, business-related communications, order placement and receipt, and billing and payment operations
- Employee information
- For personnel and labor management, business management, health management, and security management of employees
- Recruitment Applicant Information
- For recruitment operations
- Contact information
- To respond to inquiries
4. Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases.
- With the consent of the customer
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining the consent of the person in question is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use in order to carry out business operations smoothly.
5. Entrusting the handling of personal information
In order to provide better services to our customers, we outsource part of our business operations. Personal information may be entrusted to the subcontractor. In this case, we will select a subcontractor that is recognized to handle personal information appropriately, and we will have the subcontractor implement appropriate management by stipulating in the contract or other agreement the matters necessary to prevent leakage of the customer's personal information through appropriate management of personal information and maintenance of confidentiality.
6. Request for disclosure of personal information
Customers may request the Company to disclose their own personal information (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion of content, suspension of use or deletion, suspension of provision to third parties) by contacting the Company's "Personal Information Inquiry Desk". In such cases, the Company will respond within a reasonable period of time after confirming the identity of the customer. For more details on requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the "Complaints and Inquiries about Personal Information" section below.
7. Voluntary provision of personal information
Whether or not you provide us with your personal information is at your discretion. However, if you do not provide us with the required information, we may not be able to provide you with the appropriate services.
8. Acquisition of personal information by methods that cannot be easily recognized by the customer.
Cookies are used to make your visit to our website more convenient, and do not infringe on your privacy or have any adverse effect on your computer.
All parts of the site where personal information is entered use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption system. In addition, we have taken measures such as installing firewalls to protect the information within the site. However, due to the nature of Internet communications, we cannot guarantee complete security. Please understand this in advance.
9. Authorized Personal Information Protection Organizations
There is no authorized personal information protection organization that we are a member of.
【Complaints and Inquiries about Personal Information】
For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following office.
Sky Esta Nishi-Waseda 2F, 2-18-23 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0051, Japan
World Scan Project Inc. Personal Information Manager: Administration Department
E-mail address: email@example.com
TEL: 03-6670-1692 (Office hours: 10:00 - 19:00 *Closed on weekends and holidays)
Information on request procedures for personal information subject to disclosure
1. Contact for "Request for Disclosure, etc.
To make a "Request for Disclosure, etc.," please send the prescribed request form, enclosing the necessary documents and a handling fee, to the "Complaints and Inquiries Concerning Personal Information Contact" by mail.
2. Documents to be submitted for "Request for Disclosure, etc.
When making a "Request for Disclosure, etc.," please fill in all the prescribed items on the request form (1) and send it by mail. We will send you the appropriate request form by mail. Please note that in order to verify your identity, you will need to enclose a copy of your driver's license, passport, or other identification document.
(1)Request form prescribed by the Company
- For notification of the purpose of use: "Request Form for Notification of Purpose of Use of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
- For disclosure: "Request Form for Disclosure of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
- In the case of correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to third parties: "Request Form for Correction, etc. and Suspension of Use of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure.
3. In the case of a "Request for Disclosure, etc." by a proxy
If the person making the "Request for Disclosure, etc." is an agent, please enclose, in addition to the documents listed in 2. (1), a copy of the documents listed in 3. (1) below proving the agent's identity, or a copy of the documents listed in 3. (2) below proving the agent's identity.
Power of attorney from the principal (original)
＜If the proxy is a legal representative of a minor＞
① A copy of the family register
② Certificate of residence (with the family relationship listed)
③ Other official documents that can confirm the authority of legal representative
＜If the proxy is a legal representative of an adult ward＞
① Certificate of registered matters concerning guardianship registration, etc.
② Other official documents that can confirm the authority of legal representative.
(2)A copy of a document proving the proxy's identity
- Driver's license
- Health insurance card
- Certificate of residence
- Basic resident register card
*Please note that the information on the domicile of residence should be limited to the prefecture, and the information after that should be blacked out.
４.Fee for "Request for Disclosure, etc." and its collection method
Only in the case of a request for notification of purpose of use or disclosure, the following amount (including the cost of our reply) will be charged per request.
Please enclose a postal fixed-amount money order for the following amount when mailing the request documents.
Fee amount: 1,000 yen (tax included)
５.Method of response to "Request for Disclosure, etc.
In principle, we will respond in writing (by mail in a sealed envelope) to the address of the person indicated in the request form.
■In principle, we will respond in writing (by sealed envelope) to the address of the person in the request form.
■In the following cases, we may not be able to respond to the "Request for Disclosure, etc.". In such cases, we will notify you to that effect and the reason. In such cases, we will notify you to that effect and the reason. Please note that you will be charged a fee even in the case of non-disclosure.
- When the identity of the applicant or proxy cannot be confirmed
- When the prescribed application documents are incomplete
- When the subject of the request for disclosure, etc. does not fall under the category of "personal information subject to disclosure" (*)
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person in question or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our company's business
- When it would be in violation of laws and regulations
*Personal information subject to disclosure is personal information that constitutes a systematic collection of information, and for which the Company has the authority to respond to all requests from the individual for disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of content, suspension of use, deletion, and suspension of provision to third parties. However, if any of the following a) through d) applies, the information is not personal information subject to disclosure.
- a）Information that is likely to cause harm to the life, body, or property of the individual or a third party if the existence or non-existence of the personal information is revealed.
- b）The existence or non-existence of the personal information is likely to promote or induce illegal or unjust acts.
- c）The existence or non-existence of the personal information is likely to cause damage to national security, damage to the relationship of trust with other countries or international organizations, or disadvantage in negotiations with other countries or international organizations.
- d）The existence or non-existence of the said personal information is likely to hinder the prevention, suppression, or investigation of crimes or other maintenance of public safety and order if it becomes known.