ROBOT SERVICE3D Virtual School Trip
- Exploring and researching world heritage sites using VR goggles
- Drone flight experience using a small drone
- Curriculum to foster problem-solving thinking skills related to SDGs
Facilitators are dispatched to conduct classes. Active learning style inquiry learning. Drones can be borrowed for two weeks after the virtual school trip for review.
The facilitator conducts the class remotely using a live streaming system. Active learning style inquiry learning. Drones and VR goggles are sent by post. The drone can be borrowed for two weeks after the virtual school trip for review.
Highschool student 8,800JP yen per person
Elementary / Middle School student 5,500JP yen per person
Highschool student 5,980JP yen per person
Elementary / Middle School student 3,980JP yen per person
※The above rates are subject to discounts depending on the number of classes. Please contact us for details.
Skills earned through our classes
Ability to communicate through dialogue, discussion, and presentation
Ability to work with others to achieve goals and objectives with a sense of ownership
Identifying questions and issues, develop and implement ideas to achieve the SDGs
The ability to manipulate drones in the way you want them to, and the skill to think about drones
Logical thinking skill
Analyze the current situation and issues in detail, and logically understanding them
It weighs only about 30 grams, so even if it hits the ceiling or a wall, it will not hurt them.
※They will need a smartphone with the Youtube application that is already downloaded.
There will be a lot of practice to cultivate the ability to find questions on their own, and to improve their "inquisitiveness" to find answers to those questions.
We will customize the class contents according to the school situation.
＜Examples of regular class contents (6 classes)＞
- (1) Drones have infinite possibilities! Drone flight experience
- (2) Let's go to Egypt using VR！
- (3) How will drones change society? Let's acquire the ability to solve problems！
- (4) The relationship between SDGs and drones. Solving problems with 〇〇 drones！
- (5) What kind of place is Egypt？Let's find out about Egypt！
- (6) Presentation on the culture and history of Egypt
＜Examples of regular class contents (4 sessions)＞
- (1) Drones have infinite possibilities！Drone flight experience
- (2) Let's go to Egypt using VR！
- (3) What kind of place is Egypt？Let's find out about Egypt！
- (4) Presentation on the culture and history of Egypt
- (1) Lecture by the instructor on how to fly a drone and on safety aspects.
- (2) Try to fly the drone exactly the way you were taught.
- (3) When you get used to the operation, you can race against other people and see if you can make a drone to fly properly.
- (4) Discuss what you feel after flying the drone.
- (1) By giving one drone to each student, everyone can fly a drone.
- (2) By flying drones, concrete ideas for drone use are generated.
- (3) Because it is a small drone, it can be carried out in the classroom.
- (1) Discuss what you know about the Egyptian pyramids.
- (2) Using VR goggles, view the Egyptian pyramids from all angles as captured by a drone.
- (3) Discuss what you feel, what you notice, and what questions you have.
- (4) Research, discuss, and present on the culture and history of ancient Egypt.
- (1) Students will be able to see the World Heritage Sites in Egypt, which are rarely visited during school trips.
- (2) Nurture intellectual curiosity through discussion and research based on the experience.
- (1) Learn a brief overview of the SDGs.
- (2) Learn how to come up with ideas.
- (3) Think about how drones can be used to solve social issues.
- (4) Each group will present the ideas they came up with.
- (1) To connect the fact that drones are surveying archaeology and archiving cultural assets with the SDGs.
- (2) Cultivate the ability to solve everyday problems by improving the ability to come up with ideas.
For Schools and Educational Institutions
W.S.P-edu Digital Textbook
W.S.P has developed a next generation educational curriculum that utilizes VR and drones. It is a digital textbook that can be used in the field of education with clear and detailed explanations through videos.
As long as you have an internet connection, you can take the course on your computer, tablet, or smartphone regardless of location or time.
Right now, we are also holding a free online information session exclusively for schools and educational institutions, so please check them out.